jueves, 3 de julio de 2008

Confusion!!


A melancholy state of mind
psychic irritaton
a walk on caribbean shores
a little tantrication
curvature of flesh oh oh
exotic friendly faces
surprised to find you feel at home
come on come on and find a smile
CONFUSION!!!
you kill my lice
you flash a bra
you lick it nice
you shootin´ star
you lose your pants
you crush a man
you run it up
you´re my favourite girl
I gotta tell ya that you´re on telly
and yo´re on tonight
yeah, I wanna sell ya
thatcher ronny roger melly on the right
CONFUSION!!!
you love my beard
you trick a spy
yu melt a gun
you eat a fly
you find your pants
you understand
you run it up
you´re my favourite girl
CONFUSION!!
a melody a beat a groan
free of limitation
the weight of all the things you own
so what
fire on the beach at dawn
with dancer and her sisters
clothes are off the water´s warm
come on come on and find a smile.....

Y yo cada vez más confundida en esta borágine de días y acontecimientos.
Y ahora lo tengo claro y luego no. Pero sí, sí, clarísimo.
¡Quiero salir de aquí!
Pero no soy la única que se confunde y tengo que pagar las consecuencias de algunas mentes podridas. ¡Quiero escribir!
Y cuando más tranquila estoy, más me lío.
Ya está, es obvio, haré mi vida como si nada. Obvio, obvio.
Y por lo demás, aquí te espero!

No hay comentarios: